- This event has passed.
October 3, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
This will be a vitual event. Please contact the Secretary (email@example.com) to receive an invite to the event.
AGENDA FOR 117th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The latest copy of the BPS Bulletin (Vol. 8, No. 6, distributed earlier this year) contains the minutes of the previous AGM, relevant to agenda item 2. It also contains the various reports for 2019, relevant to agenda items 4, 5 & 6. Please have your copy to hand.
- Welcome by the President.
- Apologies for absence.
- Minutes of the 116th Annual General Meeting of the British Pteridological Society held at RHS Harlow Carr, Harrogate on 13th April 2019.
- Matters arising.
- Officers’ Reports – Hon. Gen. Secretary and Treasurer.
- Questions on other Officers’ Reports – Membership Secretary, Meetings Secretary, Publications Secretary. Senior Editors (Fern Gazette, Pteridologist, Bulletin), Conservation Officer, Website Co-ordinator, Education Officer, Publicity & Communications Officer.
- Questions on Committee Appointees’ Reports – Recorder, Spore Exchange Organisers, Plant Exchange Organisers, Booksales Organiser, Back Numbers of Journals Organiser and Special Publications Sales, Merchandise Organisers, Horticultural Information Adviser, Archivist, Cultivar Registration Subcommittee.
- Re-election of President; re-election/election of Officers; election of Committee
- Appointment of Independent Examiner
- Awards: J.W. Dyce Prize. Honorary Memberships for Alison Paul and Martin Rickard.